Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day

For Thanksgiving, Peggy and I woke up in downtown, (we crashed in a hotel the night before since we were wasted) and we decided to hit up the aquarium.  Well, it was one of the only places that was open on Thanksgiving, and it fir perfectly into the schedule.  We went back to Peggy's afterward and I baked an apple pie to take over to Peggy's friends house.  Her family was kind enough to invite us into their home and we had a GREAT feast.  At the time of this writing (FRI) i am VERY behind on time and blogs (we are driving up to Vancouver fer the weekend) so I'm just going to say that I'm soo thankful for all the good things I've seen so far on this trip, and let the pics say the rest.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated T-day, saddie. Work is going good. I probably won't be able to take any time off in December cuz I found out the fat guy is taking almost the whole month off. Everyday I learn about some else's planned trip for the coming months. Which then leaves me to dog sit through the holidays and again and again in coming months.

Awesome pictures! I am completely food jealous-my t-day dinner gave me a loose bowel. I shoulda just went with you. Say hi to Peggy for me!

Scott Sunaoka said...

is their aquarium better than ours?